A bigger kitchen, another bedroom, or a larger bathroom — there may come a time when homeowners start to think about extra room, and they can choose from several basic types of additions to meet their needs for living space, cost, and style:
• Attic or basement conversion: Adds space without changing the home’s footprint
• Conventional house addition: A major, multi-room home addition
• Room addition or bump out: Adds a single room
• Sunroom: Adds protected recreational space
• Garage conversion: Adds a sizable space
• Tiny house: Isolates a new living space from the home
No matter what the scale, creating new living space in your home is a major project that requires careful planning, budgeting, and partnering with an expert to build it.
BDCP is a great choice for building your home addition. Our skilled and experienced team will listen to your needs, provide excellent service, and work on time and on budget.
Learn more by contacting BDCP today!
+1 (647) 898-4030